A good playlist can make the difference between a run you’re happy to put in your journal and one of those days that’s just, well… one of those days.
So we asked cross country runners what their favorite songs to run to right now are. And in a very (un)scientific poll on Facebook, these were your top 10 favorites:
10. “As Long As You Love Me” by Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean
9. “Kiss” by Carly Rae Jepsen
8. “No Cars Go” by Arcade Fire
7. “Silhouettes” by Avicii
6. “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall” by Coldplay
5. “Sail” by Awolnation
4. “Born to Run” by Bruce Springsteen
3. “Too Close” by Alex Clare
2. “Gonna Fly Now” by Bill Conti (Song from Rocky)
1. “Gangnam Style” by Psy
Did your favorite song make the list? You can vote and add your songs on our Facebook Poll, and be sure to tell us about your hot jams in the comments.