While our new, lightweight PureProject shoes will be in stores beginning 10/1, pre-order of the PureConnect, PureFlow, PureCadence and PureGrit began yesterday at www.brooksrunning.com/pureproject. Thank you for all your excitement and comments. Let me answer a few of your questions below.
1. How can I pre-order PureProject shoes?
We are currently taking pre-orders for all four PureProject shoes on BrooksRunning.com. You can see and read about Brooks’ lightweight running shoes here and then click on the model you want to pre-order. Your credit card will not be charged for any products until they are shipped from our warehouse. Alternatively, you can find a PureProject retailer near you that will be carrying the shoes at launch and contact them directly to reserve your pair in store on 10/1.
2. Why should I pre-order PureProject?
At launch on 10/1, the PureProject shoes will be available in limited quantities at select retailers including BrooksRunning.com. The only way to guarantee that you will be among the first to have a pair is to pre-order them either at BrooksRunning.com or through select retailers.
3. If I order them today, when will I get my shoes?
The shoes will ship from our warehouse with the intent that they will be delivered by October 1st. They may be delivered a day or two before or a day or two after October 1st. Select retailers will also have the shoes available in-store on Saturday, October 1st.
4. What if the PureProject shoes do not fit properly?
As with all our products, the Brooks True Blue Guarantee applies to our new PureProject shoes. Brooks products come with a no-questions-asked, 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your new Brooks PureProject shoes within the first 30 days after purchase, contact us and we will replace or exchange your product. If you purchased your shoes from brooksrunning.com, simply follow the instructions on the back of your pack slip.
5. I run in Brooks currently, which core shoes are most similar to this new PureProject line?
The PureProject shoes were designed to bring the lightweight running experience to all runners. These shoes compliment your other pairs of Brooks and their is a PureProject ride for most every stride. Our recommendations are as follows:
* PureConnect and PureFlow are both for neutral runners who wear the Glycerin or Ghost. PureConnect is lighter and more flexible shoe while PureFlow has some dynamic cushioning.
* PureCadence is for Guidance and Support runners who wear the Ravenna, Adrenaline GTS or Trance. This shoe has support features not found in the other PureProject shoes.
* PureGrit is a lightweight trail shoe for neutral runners who might also wear the Cascadia.
If you don’t know your type of stride, stop by a local retailer where they can analyse your gait and match you with the right shoe. A list of our retailers is available here.