Brooks has diligently worked to evolve the Adrenaline™ line to maintain its signature fit and function runners have come to know and love, while still finding ways to exceed their expectations. In the Adrenaline™ GTS 10, we feel we’ve nailed it. Here’s a quick overview of how it compares to the Adrenaline™ GTS 9.
1. Enhanced upper materials and construction to provide maximum comfort and breathability, while maintaining a conforming fit.
2. Asymmetrical upper overlays to create a more secure arch capture.
3. Increased heel bevel to create a smoother transition, a softer lay down, and slower rate of pronation.
4. Caterpillar heel pad; A more segmented crash pad that customizes the individual’s lay down for the right amount of cushion and stabilization, resulting in a perfect ride for every stride.
1. Signature PDRB® triple-density post on the medial side of the shoe for industry-leading stability.
2. HydroFlow® cushioning in the forefoot and heel.
3. Iconic Adrenaline™ last and shape.
Oh, and did we mention that it’s especially good-looking? We hope you love the new Adrenaline™ GTS 10! We think it will definitely help stability-seeking runners and Adrenaline™ fans Run Happy®!
>>See the full spec sheet here .
Special thanks to Footwear Product Line Manager Carson Caprara for crafting this comparison!