Monthly Archives: September 2016

Sep | 28
(0)
Inspiration, Run Happy

Why I Run Happy

by Heather Hawkins  Every day I wake up and bounce out of bed – I’m so grateful to be alive: happy, healthy, and getting out there… and running happy. But this wasn’t always the case. In 2007 I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, and as a busy 41 year old Aussie mum it came completely… Read more »

More...

Sep | 26
(0)
Brooks Shoes

Run Signature: Exploring the Connect Experience

The Brooks Connect experience is defined by being flexible and lightweight to create a natural connection to the run. Lace up a Connect shoe and you’ll feel your feet activate and get you through your run. This month, we’re looking at each of the four Run Signature footwear experiences. With Run Signature, once we assess how… Read more »

More...

Sep | 19
(0)
Brooks Shoes

Run Signature: Explore the Energize Experience

Our Energize experience is all about putting spring into your stride. Step your foot into an Energize shoe and you’ll feel bouncy and light on your feet as if you were being propelled forward in your run. This month, we’re looking at each of the four Run Signature footwear experiences. With Run Signature, once we assess… Read more »

More...

Sep | 12
(0)
Brooks Shoes

Run Signature: ‘Cushion’ every step

There’s only one you. And your unique running style. With Run Signature, Brooks assesses the way your body naturally runs and offers the right shoe to fit your run, your way. And when it comes to your way, the experience you want to run, you have options. In fact, you have four: Cushion, Energize, Connect and Speed. They’re… Read more »

More...