Jun | 26
(0)
Run Happy Inspiration

Help Brooks Choose the 2014 Inspiring Coach of the Year

Helping a homeless athlete get back on his feet by inviting him into your own home is a remarkably selfless act. So is being present at your team’s practices and competitions while undergoing cancer treatment. But for this year’s Brooks Inspiring Coaches Finalists, it’s just another day as coach. 

From thousands of your nominations, we’re excited to announce the 25 finalists for the Brooks 2014 Inspiring Coach of the Year Award. As a finalist, each one of these coaches will receive $5,000 in Brooks gear, $500 cash for team expenses and membership into the Inspire Daily program. Vote for who you think should win today.

Vote now on Facebook and make your voice heard. Who should win the 2014 Inspiring Coach of the Year Award?

We’ll announce the winner in early August, so stay tuned and remember to cast your vote once a day. Brooks will take your votes into account and choose a winner who will receive an additional $5,000 in Brooks gear, $2,000 for team expenses and a trip for two to the 2015 Brooks PR Invitational.

Brooks began giving the Inspiring Coaches Award in 2011 to honor high school track and cross country coaches who create lasting, meaningful differences in their schools and communities and to celebrate their work, energy and all that they do for youth running. 

Past recipients of the Brooks Inspiring Coach of the Year Award include 2013 Winner Justin Torres, 2012 Winner Paul Raley and 2011 Winner Amy Pitzel

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.