Mar | 13
(8)
Run Happy Inspiration

#MyPR: Join the Running Community and Celebrate Your PR

We all aspire to do our best. We run, we eat, we sleep and repeat in hopes of getting to our next level. Some days are easier than others. But on some days, we reach our best and we set a new personal record.

Whatever your PR looks like, we want to see it, and we want to celebrate it!

Join us and the rest of the online running community by sharing pictures of whatever your PR looks like on social media with the #MyPR hashtag. We’ll feature the best of the best PR pics on our #MyPR page here.

Make it personal! Whether it’s a screamin’ fast hurdle race or a perfectly paced 2-mile on the track, or even a new road 5K PR, we want to see it all. Snap it, tag it and share it.

what does a pr look like, congratulate a running pr, my friends running prs, personal records in running online

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
8 Comments
  1. Jesica D'Avanza

#MyPR looks like this: New PR in the half marathon (jumping for joy in Amelia Island — I’m to the far left) in January and a new PR in the marathon just this month in Albany, Georgia! Feeling so blessed and full of lots of RunHappy-ness :)

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.