Mar | 3
(1)
Events

Run with the Brooks Run Happy Tour at SXSW

Morning runs.

They are the absolute best way to start the day. Hands down. It’s practically science. Starting your morning  with an easy few miles, or maybe an intense workout, just makes the rest of the day fall into place.

That’s why we’re bringing morning runs to the SXSW Interactive conference this year. Nothing complements innovative tech talks, networking, beers and great music like a fun run with friends along some of Austin’s best running routes.

Meet us at the SXSW Registrant’s Lounge at 4th and Neches on March 8, 9 and 10 at 7:30 a.m. for our Run Happy Tour.

RSVP here for our morning runs with a SXSW twist. A live DJ will lead the pack, spinning beats to move your feet and we’ll have swag to giveaway each day including some amazing Run Happy Tour shirts on one of the days.

Keep your eyes and camera phones peeled for our Run Happy Tour pedicab (above). Snap a picture of it and share it Instagram with the #runhappy tag on March 8, 9 and/or 10 for a chance to win a Spotify Premium subscription and head-to-toe Brooks gear. Read complete rules here.

RSVP for a morning run here. 

See you there! RSVP here.

Terms and Conditions:
No purchase necessary.  Open to residents of the 50 United States (including DC) who are at least 18 (or the age of majority under applicable law).  Void where prohibited. Promotion runs from 3/8/14 to 3/10/14.  To enter, take a picture that includes a the Brooks pedicab and post it to social media using the tag “#runhappy”.  One winner will be selected by a Brooks judging panel based on the following criteria: (i) overall creativity of submission; (ii) consistency of submission with the theme of including the Brooks pedicab ; (iii) the most apt, interesting, and original submission, and (iv) the overall quality of the submission. One winner will receive a grand prize of a head-to-toe Brooks outfit and a 1-year Spotify Premium subscription; two runner up winners will each receive a 1-year Spotify Premium subscription (approximate retail value of the grand prize: $470, approximate retail value of the runner-up prize: $120).  In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the Submission’s score in the following criteria: overall creativity of the Submission.  Odds of winning depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received.  Contest subject to Official Rules; details and restrictions apply.  For more details, further restrictions, and Official Rules, visit here. Sponsor: Brooks Sports, Inc., 4300 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, Washington 98105.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
1 Comments
  1. Racquel Bass

Nothing set up when I arrived at 7am. We didn’t have a DJ. Most of the 10K runners did not get a water bottle. (Instead of shirts, they gave us water bottles). Tomorrow (Sunday) they will hand out shirts. Run the 5K so you actually get one. They also ran out of water at the end. At least I had my friends running with me. :) Afterwards, we stopped at Austin Java across the street to get water and coffee.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.