Feb | 26
(0)
Run Happy Inspiration

Nominate Your Coach for the 2014 Brooks Inspiring Coach of the Year Award

What makes a good coach?

Is it their love of the sport? The workouts they have you do? Their confidence in you?

How about their ability to inspire you to run to new heights, new PR’s and to your full potential?

The 2014 Brooks Inspiring Coaches program starts today and we’re searching for the country’s most inspiring coach of the year. From coast to coast, high school to high school, we want to hear stories about track and cross country coaches who go above and beyond for their programs and athletes.

Nominate here.

If you’re a high school runner, a former high school runner, a parent of a runner, a coach’s colleague or even a community member, you can nominate them here.

Nominations are open through May, and in June, we’ll announce our 25 finalists for the 2014 Brooks Inspiring Coach of the Year Award1

The winner of the award receives $10,000 in performance running gear and $2,500 in cash to help pay for team expenses. Finalists for the award receive $5,000 in gear and $500 cash.

Nominate here today.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments