Feb | 3
(1)
Shoes & Gear

This One Time at Space Camp…

The Transcend is our brand new galactic wonder shoe, fresh to earth and stores near you as of this weekend.

To celebrate its arrival and all the tech it packs, we’re sending one lucky runner to Space Camp ®. That’s right! Rise above the run with your Transcends, an experience you can achieve on the run and also at camp.

All you have to do is snap a picture of the Transcends and share it on Instagram. Tag it with #runtranscend and mention @brooksrunning between now and the end of the month to enter. Just make sure the photo includes the Transcend shoe(s).

brooks running space camp prize, brooks photo contest space camp, space camp instagram photo brooks, brooks sends contest winner to space camp

If you take the most creative, unique and transcendent photo, we’ll send you and a pal to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Just make sure your picture includes the Transcend shoe(s). Learn more, submit photos and see official rules here.

Run on and Run Happy!

Terms and Conditions:
No purchase necessary.  Open to residents of the 50 United States (including DC) who are at least 18 (or the age of majority under applicable law).  Void where prohibited. Promotion runs from 2/3/14 to 2/28/14.  To enter, take a picture that includes a Brooks Transcend line shoe and post it to social media using the tag “#runtranscend”.  One winner will be selected by a Brooks judging panel based on the following criteria: (i) overall creativity of submission; (ii) consistency of submission with the theme of including a Transcend shoe; (iv) the most apt, interesting, and original submission, and (iv) the overall quality of the submission. One winner will receive a trip for two to Space Camp at the at the U.S. Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama, or $2,500 (ARV: $2,500). In the unlikely event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the Submission’s score in the following criteria: overall creativity of the Submission.  Odds of winning depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received.  Contest subject to Official Rules; details and restrictions apply.  For more details, further restrictions, and Official Rules, visit www.brooksrunning.com/runtranscend.  Sponsor: Brooks Sports, Inc., 4300 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, Washington 98105.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
1 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.