Jan | 7
(7)
Events

The Brooks PR Invite Moves Outdoors and to June!

When we told you 2014 was going to be a big year for Brooks, we weren’t kidding. We weren’t even trying to be funny. It’s just the truth.

And… drumroll… we’re hosting the fastest high school track meet in the country- the 2014 PR Invitational.

To truly be the fastest meet in the land, we’re inviting the best high school runners to Seattle to compete when they’re at their peak running condition: June, baby!

The 2014 PR Invite will be June 21 in Seattle, and this year, it’ll be outdoors. PR’s will be set, records will be broken and the stands will be packed at Renton Memorial Stadium.

Golden tickets will go out now over the course of several months, so run fast and look out for yours.

Don’t forget to get pumped on Twitter and Instagram with the #MyPR hashtag.

Here we go!

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
7 Comments
  1. Coach

I’m a coach of a good 400m girl and am curious about the selection for the meet. I can’t find info on it anywhere. Is there someone who I can contact about this? Thanks!

• brooksblog

Hi runner! Our fields are selected based off of the most recent track and cross country times and performances.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.