Nov | 27
(0)
Shoes & Gear

5 Gifts Ideas from One Runner to Another

brooks running gift ideas for runners, gift ideas for runners, black friday sale for runners, runner gift ideas from brooks

Runners are particular folks- we get that! You’re the you-est you there is and no one knows that better than your fellow runners.

This holiday season- give your running buddies a gift they’ll love and remember. Something unique, festive, celebratory… awesome! Try one of these five gift ideas to get you and those you run with in the holiday spirit.

1. A running trail date

Pick a trail, clear your schedule and run free. Take your running friend out somewhere new and exciting to experience the thrill of running in a new, unexpected location.

2. Buy them a race entry

A race entry can be a lot of things to a running friend. It can be motivation to train. It can be an excuse to get out of town for a weekend. It can also be a way to get to spend time together. Check out our list of events to Run Happy at a race near you.

3. Clear their calendar

If your running friend’s go-to excuse for skipping out on a run is that they “don’t have time,” then make time for them. Try clearing their calendar for a week. Plan for a babysitter, do whatever chores they were going to do during that time, buy their groceries. Take care of those small things so that you can go enjoy a worry-free run together.

4. Clean their shoes

We can see your nose squishing up right now.  But really, a clean pair of shoes is only second best to a new pair of shoes. Check out our tips on scrubbing down your running shoes here. You can also go the extra mile and look into new shoes here.

5. Get the gear

A runner’s eyes light up like Christmas lights at two times: The first is at a huge PR. The second is at new running gear. Get your friends, family and even yourself new gear to Run Happy this holiday and into the New Year! Shop here!

brooks running gift ideas for runners, gift ideas for runners, black friday sale for runners, runner gift ideas from brooks

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.