Oct | 18
(3)
Shoes & Gear

Get the Gear for Your First Half Marathon

what to wear for first half marathon, gear for half marathon training, running shoes for first half marathon, what do i wear for training for a half marathon

Your first half marathon (and every one after that) is a fun, exhilarating experience and you need the gear to match. My First Half contest winner Jerry Wright is in full training mode as he approaches his first half marathon in Las Vegas.

Check out the gear below to see what Jerry trains in and for more outfit inspiration for training for your first half marathon.

Be sure to watch the latest My First Half episode to see how Jerry deals with learning pace.

Check out our the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon Series to register for your first half or full marathon.

What gear do you consider must-have’s for running half marathons? Let us know in the comments below.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
3 Comments
  1. Melanie Brock

brooks adrenaline 14 horrific why do you constantly come out with horrendous colors for women and normal colors for men. neon purple and black are you nuts what about the blue and the red and black for women. thiese are the only shoes i can wear now i have to find another manufacturer

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.