Sep | 12
(2)
Brooks Athletes

Join the Twitter Chat With Desi Davila and the Brooks Blog Ambassadors

twitter chat with desi davila, des davila twitter chat, twitter chat with brooks and des davila, desiree davila chat on twitter

Join Hansons-Brooks runner Desiree Davila and the Brooks Blog Ambassadors for a Twitter chat on training and nutrition on Sept. 18.

Follow the conversation with the #rundesirun hashtag and send questions to the Brooks Blog Ambassadors to have Desi answer them.

Brooks and its Blog Ambassadors will take questions before and during the chat, so tweet us and ask away!

We’ll start at 5:30 p.m. PST. Click here for more information and to RSVP for the Twitter chat.

What questions do you want to ask Desi?

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
2 Comments
  • patrick voo

desiree, what’s your pacing strategy for marathons? negative splits? even splits? how easy do you start out, and do you wait until the 20 mi. mark to start really racing?

• Jesica D’Avanza

This was such a fun chat! Thanks for brining us all together for it! Desi rocks :)