Aug | 12
(6)
Run Happy Inspiration

20 Songs to Run Happy to this Summer

brooks running music playlist, running playlist by bloggers, blogger running playlist for brooks, what songs should i run to brooks

A good playlist can push you out the door in the morning when hitting the snooze button one more time sounds oh-so-good.

A good playlist can be your cheering section on open roads and single-track trails.

And a good playlist can help turn you 4-mile run into a 4-mile-and-then-some run.

To help you do all of these things and more, we asked our Brooks Blog Ambassadors to send us a few of their favorite running songs. Here is the jammin’ list they put together to help you Run Happy:

Big thanks to Black Girls Run, Fit Chick in the City, Hungry Runner Girl, Run Eat Repeat,  Meals and Miles, Fit Bottomed Girls, Run Lady Like and FANNEtastic Food for sending over their favorite songs. Check their blogs for their own complete playlists.

What songs are on your running playlist right now? Leave us a comment and let us know what songs we should add to this playlist.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
6 Comments
  • John

I like to run to a lot of Eminem, especially “Cinderella Man” and “Til I Collapse.” On the other end of the musical spectrum, I also like “Reason to Believe” by Dashboard Confessional. Thanks for the playlist, I’m listening while my kids are watching TV, and running in my head. :-)

• Mary Brown

At the Team in Training post run celebration, I heard “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid for the first time so that always gets me in the running mindset. And for old school fun, there’s “Break My Stride” by Matthew Wilder.

• RunEatRepeat

This is a great list!!! Digging it :)

http://www.RunEatRepeat.com

• Jaliry

You’ve most likely never heard of him, but an instrumental guitarist I found on iTunes is amazing. D. C. Slater. Satriani, Vai. Instrumental guitar music. No words to think about, just go with the flow.

• http://www.kccu.org/people/doug-cole Doug Cole

My favorite running song is Rocket by Def Leppard, 164bpm. I’m a rocker, what can I say?

• Jesica D’Avanza

This was so fun to put together! I love how it turned out! Definitely makes for a great run! xo