Jul | 16
(1)
Run Happy Inspiration

Brooks Invites You to the Run Happy Group on MapMyRun

brooks run happy group, brooks mapmyrun app, run happy group on mapmyrun, brooks and mapmyrun run happy group

For many, running is about more than just numbers or routes. It’s also about community and connection. That’s why we created a virtual gathering place for runners: The Run Happy Group, where runners nationwide can find inspiration, education and connection. The community lives on MapMyFitness properties, including MapMyRun and MapMyFitness.

We partnered with MapMyFitness to develop this one-of-a-kind digital community as a resource for people to share their running experiences and connect with other runners on theirs. We know that after heatlh and fitness, the biggest reason people run is for fun and enjoyment, and the Run Happy Group gives runners a place to share those fun experiences and to be a source of inspiration for each other.

The Run Happy Group is divided into several main components.

brooks run happy group, brooks mapmyrun app, run happy group on mapmyrun, brooks and mapmyrun run happy group

How will you rate your next run?

1. Rate My Run- Finish a run on MapMyRun or MapMyFitness and you’ll be prompted to “Rate My Run” with options like Crushed Goals, Kicked Butt and Finished with a Smile. The rating system encourages you to express and share your fitness progress with friends on multiple social networks.
  2. The Run Happy Group community experience gives you access to training tips, a discussion forum, a #runhappy Instagram feed and other resources designed just for the runner.
  3. Local groups bring you updates from your neighborhood running store on meet ups and in-town running events, new running routes in the area, upcoming races, store discounts and more. You can even check the Leaderboard to see if your local group is running the most miles or logging the most workouts. You can join a local group in your area once you join the Run Happy Group.

Stay tuned for information on a contest coming up with some awesome giveaways, and be sure to look out for challenges and opportunities for moving your local group up higher on the Leaderboard.

Join a local group and start logging miles to see who will climb the Leaderboard.

MapMyRun is available for iOS, Android and Blackberry users. Runners can join the Run Happy Group by following the “Rate My Run” prompts after completing a run on the app or by visiting www.mapmyrun.com/runhappy.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
1 Comments
  • http://www.runmomrun.us/ Amy @ Run Mom Run

I may just start using map my run for this. Maybe. I’m pretty in love with my garmin, but add brooks and everything is better!