Jun | 7
Shoes & Gear

Hands Up for Color Ups! New PureProject Colors Are Here

new brooks pureproject 2 colors, new colors pureproject, brooks bright colored shoes, bright colors running shoes 2013

They’re here! They’re here!

Get excited, PureProject wearers! New PureProject colors have arrived just in time for summer. Fresh, tasty and just as dazzling as your first pair was before that trail run a couple months ago, these new colors will keep you out and running happy this season.

So mix it up on the run with bright color ways in your favorite PureProject shoes.

PureCadence 2

Men: High Risk Red

new brooks pureproject 2 colors, new colors pureproject, brooks bright colored shoes, bright colors running shoes 2013

Women: Tile Blue

PureFlow 2

Men: Skydiver

Women: Royal Purple

PureConnect 2

Men: Fern

Women: Dazzling Blue

PureDrift

Men: Shocking Orange

Women: Diva Pink

Who’s ready for new PureProject colors? Put your hands up in the comments and let us know which color is your favorite.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
19 Comments
  • Hope Childress

I wear Flows and I am a girl. It is important to note that not all girls like pink, and we had the purple last year :( Would love an opportunity to wear the green or orange!

• NCSUNut

Same here, Hope! Why are there never RED shoes for Women? And if they get close, it’s more like burgundy. Yuck! Many of us women like the bold colors that only seem to make it into the men’s shoe linel We’re tough enough to run, so why are the shoes in soft pastels? We’re not talking about ballet shoes! I have literally bought the men’s shoes before to get the red ones, but I have a narrow foot, especially heel, so I’d prefer it in the women’s line.

• Mike Ruhl

Could be worse – you could be a guy stuck with blue or orange in just about everything.

• seven

why is it so darn difficult to make the same colour shoes for men and women?!

• ultraMel

What about new colors for the PureGrits? I’d love to not have to use a Sharpy to distinguish the my pair for the first 30 miles from my pair for the last 20!! :-)

• brooksblog

@1d5f9dd23046ef4f33f7d507173b9bc7:disqus Hi! The PureGrit 2 will get a color update this December! Stay tuned.

• michelle knipling

I like the Cadence, but I’m looking for something in the Neon field. Loved the Neon Pink you had in the original Cadence and so did everyone who saw me in them. How about a neon yellow or orange?!!

• Mike Anderson

Just got a pair of Red Men’s Pure Cadence 2′s. Haven’t gotten to run in them, yet, but love the color!

• Derek Gould

Any chance there is a cadence shoe (i.e. stability) with a pure grit tread? Love the cascadia and have run in them for years, but I would to get something with less clunk!

• brooksblog

@derekgould:disqus Hey Derek- We don’t have a shoe like that the moment. A good alternative would be the Adrenaline ASR 10. http://brks.co/1asvMww

• Brooklyn

I love the PureCadence originals in pink — you can never go wrong with pink. :) I’ve had several pairs and have the PureCadence 2s in purple. Love the color of the 2s but hate the fit of the shoe. Any chance the 3s will be more like the original? The 2s aren’t as flexible at the bend of my toes so I get blisters and not as much cushion.

• brooksblog

@9ab6e2701c7c4c9157d0ff7079de43e0:disqus. Hi! Sorry you’re not loving the PureCadence 2′s. The 3′s will have new updates that we think you’ll love, along with some great colors. Stay tuned! They come out this winter.

• Brooklyn

Awesome – can’t wait to try the 3s!

• Maryam

When will there be new colors for purecadence 2. I have the first purecadence in highlighter color and I love them. I would like to get some new ones in a similar color.

• brooksblog

Hi @e5c40f8b10981a6c3e81c80e80b44c23:disqus. We won’t have any new colors for the PureCadence 2, but the revamped PureCadence 3 will be available in new colors this winter!

• Shari Campbell

These are the best shoes ever! Thank you…whoever designed them! And thank you,whoever got behind their production! Xoxoxo

• Derek

I love Pure line. I have Flow2, Grit and Drift which i switch depending on the terrain and type of training i am doing. But now, having been running in Pure for the last 6 months – winter is coming ;( Could you have a PureFlow GTX as well?

• brooksblog

@disqus_TqIyRjIyMd:disqus Glad you’re running happy in the PureProject line. We’ll send that feedback about a PureFlow GTX to our footwear team. Thanks!

• kems939

Can you PLEASE set something up to where we can customize our colors we want to what model of shoe we love?????? That would be the most incredible thing Brooks could offer!!!! I always the colors offered on a model that doesn’t work for my feet. I’d pay ALOT of money for a shoe that I could customize myself!