Apr | 11
(0)
Shoes & Gear

Brooks Running Socks: The Perfect Fit for Every Foot

does brooks make compression socks, where to buy brooks runnning socks, brooks running socks selection, what running socks should i wear

A great running sock is one that does the most for your foot and your run while providing that barely-there (or not-there-at-all) feel.

At Brooks, we make a variety of socks to help you take your run to the next level, whether that’s a lightweight, low-cut sock for your everyday run or a knee-high compression sock to help you recover and perform.

does brooks make compression socks, where to buy brooks runnning socks, brooks running socks selection, what running socks should i wear

Our new compression sock features a mesh upper foot panel to improve breathability and reduce bulk. We also built in glow-in-the-dark detail around the upper calf to keep you seen and safe on the run.

Our new compression sock has glow-in-the-dark yarn to improve visibility during low-light hours, as well as the ideal level of tightness for training and to help in recovery. Additionally, the mesh upper foot panel reduces bulk while providing better air circulation and the inclusion of our X-Static fiber helps inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria.

Another standout sock is our Infiniti Double Tab Mesh sock (shown above), said to be the best-fitting running sock by Runner’s World. In this sock, we used our Endurall fiber to increase the durability of the sock and decrease friction between the shoe and the foot. The fiber also to reduces the overall weight of the sock while boosting softness. Nice!

One feature we changed in this and other socks is the strike zone. We looked at the areas where most people put wear and tear on their socks and then we adjusted and lengthened the strike zones on the sock to include a footplant that trended toward the midfoot and forefoot.

The Nightlife Quarter sock will keep you safe, seen and running happy.

To keep you seen and safe on the run, we made the Nightlife line of socks which features the same fabrics and features as our other socks, but in bright, easy-to-see colors with a few added features. The Brooks chevron logo on the Nightlife socks actually glows in the dark so you’re safe, seen and stylin’.  Check out the Nightlife Quarter sock for that feature.

Whether you’re into the low-cut no-show style or of the higher-the-better philosophy, Brooks has you, and your feet, covered.

Head to brooksrunning.com to shop now.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments