Apr | 2
(0)
Run Happy Inspiration

The Top 3 Reasons You Should Nominate Your Coach for the Inspiring Coaches Award

brooks inspiring coaches program, nominate my coach for inspiring coaches, brooks inspiring coach paul raley, national coaching award track cross countryDid you know that 25 coaches across the nation received Brooks gear and cash through the Inspiring Coaches program last year? Did you know that you can nominate a high school track or cross country coach, even if you don’t currently run for them? Did you know that nominations for the Brooks 2013 Inspiring Coaches Award are now open?!

Here are three reasons you should nominate a coach in your life for the 2013 Inspiring Coaches Award, featuring 2012 Inspiring Coach of the Year Paul Raley.

1. You should nominate your coach because it will help your team grow.

After Coach Raley’s involvement in the Inspiring Coaches program, his team grew in size and now 25 percent of his school competes on the track and field team. “It was a great honor to be nominated as an individual, but the community and school also get plenty of recognition,” Raley says.

2. You should nominate your coach because you can help your current or former team get some new gear.

Coach Raley’s team got some awesome new gear to practice and compete in. “I have always felt when kids feel good about how they ‘look’ they seem to have a better attitude and work harder to succeed,” says Raley.

3. You should nominate your coach as a way of thanking them for all they do.

Coaches largely go unrecognized for all the work they do, and this is a way you can show them your thanks and appreciation. “This award has really made our program better!” says Raley.

Visit brooksrunning.com/inspiringcoaches now to nominate your coach and to get all the details on this year’s award. Nominations close May 19, so get busy and show your coach some love.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments