Mar | 26
(0)
Running Tips

3 Training Plans to Help You Get Your Next Race on the Books

brooks marathon training plan, brooks 5k 10k training plan, brooks race day training plan, running tips from brooks running

Spring has sprung and if you’re like us, you’re thinking it’s time to get back into running. You can stop hibernating and start logging those late evening miles now that the sun’s out and the temperatures are up. Woo!

To help you out, we sponsored  a race training guide in Fitness Magazine to get you out the door and onto the starting line. The 5K race plan, for example, will have you fit and ready in just six weeks! That’s just in time for our Invest in Yourself 5K at the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting.

The guide below has plans for the 5K, 10K and half-marathon distances, so there’s a little somethin’ for everyone. Take a look, choose a race and start training.

Want to run in the Invest in Yourself 5K at the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting? Find more information about that race and register here.

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.