Jan | 23
(2)
Shoes & Gear

Four New Running Tops to Keep You Warm this Season

new running jackets 2013, brooks running jackets 2013, brooks spring running jackets, running tops for the springA new year means a new season here at Brooks, and it’s time to think about what gear can help you achieve your goals. Whether you’re aiming for a couple runs a week, or a couple PR’s this month, you’ll need the right gear to get you there.

Here are four brand new tops to consider adding to your running wardrobe.

1. Women’s Glycerin Jacket II

new running jackets 2013, brooks running jackets 2013, brooks spring running jackets, running tops for the spring
We’re excited about the Glycerin Jacket II. A sleek, lean fit and an oversized collar will keep you looking classy on the run, at home and everywhere in between. With thumbholes to keep your hands warm and 360 degrees of retroreflectivity, this jacket will keep you toasty and stylish wherever you’re at!

2. Men’s Essential Run Hoodie

new running jackets 2013, brooks running jackets 2013, brooks spring running jackets, running tops for the spring

For a more casual running piece, we took inspiration from the silhouette of the Essential Half-Zip and made a hoodie out of it. With moisture-wicking super soft fabric, a looser cut and a front pouch pocket, you’ll want to stay in the Essential Run Hoodie long after the run is over.

3. Women’s Equilibrium Long Sleeve II

Alone on the run or as a base layer, the Equilibrium Long Sleeve II is a top you’ll want to pick up this spring. Mesh on the underarms and back provides breathability, flatlock seams prevent chafing and a touch of mesh on the V-neck adds a feminine look and feel.

4. Men’s LSD Lite Vest

Sometimes you need a little extra on those windy, wet days. For that, you’ll want the LSD Lite Vest (also available in a women’s version). We made the lightest vest we could make while keeping it breathable. Windproof and water resistant front and back panels keep you  protected while our Equilibrium stretch fabric panels down the sides give you a great range of motion while keeping the vest breathable.

Which top are you looking forward to purchasing this season?

About Derek
I’m a runner, a writer, and a shoe lover who enjoys morning coffee, travel, singing in the car, and getting legitimately lost on trail runs. Three things I can’t live without: bubble tea, Fridays, and my Brooks PureFlow’s.
2 Comments
  1. Izzy

I just got my new Brooks adrenaline gts shoes and they fit absolutely perfect , I even ordered them online no trying them on. They are perfect !!!

2. Tim

Folks, why the dark(er) colors? I’m sorry but I want bright, HERE I AM, colors when I’m running on the streets. Reflective strips and logos are great, but I want yellow, orange and PINK. Yes, I’m a guy and yes, I want fluorescent pink. Why should the women be the only ones that can be seen 1/2 mile away on a sunny or cloudy day?

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.