Aug | 30
Behind the Laces, Shoes & Gear

Get a Sneak Peek at the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13

Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13

Shhhh…. Get a sneak peek at the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13

What does the “GTS” in Adrenaline GTS stand for? Go-to-shoe. And for millions of runners, the Adrenaline GTS is just that. It delivers the perfect fit and feel and helps you float through every run. Ready for a sneak peek at what’s around the corner in the Adrenaline GTS 13?

We took our most-popular shoe and made the GTS even more flexible by adding in Omega Grooves in the forefoot. Coupled with the existing Omni Grooves, Flextra and stretch eyelets, these technologies offer runners the perfect balance of support, comfort and ground contact.  For the GTS 13, we also refreshed the color of the upper for both men’s and women’s models.

The flexibility of the Adrenaline GTS 13 being testing in Brooks' Biomechanics Lab.

The flexibility of the Adrenaline GTS 13 being testing in Brooks’ Biomechanics Lab. Science is cool, huh?

The Adrenaline GTS 13 will be available in stores and online starting January 1, 2013. For news on the Adrenaline GTS, sign-up for The Loop Newsletter.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
16 Comments
  • adrenalinefan

Are you going to offer women’s narrows in anything but blue? So tired of the boring colors. Those of us with skinny feet like cool colors too! I’ve started looking at other brands just for the colors.

• http://www.facebook.com/jason.zastrow.9 Jason Zastrow

Same for those of us with wide feet…

• onlywearsadrenaline

I agree with adrenalinefan! I would love some fun colors! A little bit less white..

• Mervinator

…following adrenalinefan’s comment below – you gonna offer the 2E fittings in cool colours rather rather than the rather lacklustre “blue” of my trio of GTS-12s…???
    Us chaps with big feet like to be flamboyant too…!!!

• brooksblog

@4de08cd3c4c9a0ab8ab5d43c015462b7:disqus We hear you loud and clear. More colorlines will be announced later this year.

• http://twitter.com/nswannyswan nick swan

I like those green ones, hope they are a men’s color!

• http://www.facebook.com/dave.gadeken Dave Gadeken

Go crazy with the colors and maybe even make them glow in the dark. That would be awesome

• Beckie

I would definitely like to see a wider variety of colors. 5 1/2 2E Adrenaline GTS is a GREAT shoe, but only comes in the boring white with blue :( Can’t wait to see a variety of bold colors!!

• http://www.facebook.com/nancy.compton.925 Nancy Compton

Luv the brooks adrenaline GT12 now have 3 pair…. Really bad plantars fasciitis …dr.recommended and guess what my feet are so much better….however I have custom made inter soles inside them!!!! Which of course helps me also!

• Becca

Ditto to all the comments on more colors! I didn’t love the GTS 12 so I ended up switching to the Asics Kayano 18, partly also because of the color selection. I don’t love those either, so I’m eager to try the 13s and I hope they come in some awesome colors like Ascics makes!

• brooksfan1

New colors please! Neon, bright, funky! I love Brooks, but you are way behind the times in style.

• Judy Homer

Are You Having A Gtx Version?

• Rachel

Maybe purple? Cute colors that are fun!:D But love your shoes!!!;)

• peprunner

Wanted to let you know that I’ve always used Adidas shoes for my runs (Supernova to be exact) and have been happy with them despite their weight. This year a “pro” at Terraloco in Rochester, MN introduced me to the GTS 12s. I love them. They feel lighter and have really given me a boost in my times (in fact, after a 3-month hiatus I recently ran a PR in the 8K category!

• peprunner

Wanted to let you know that I’ve always used Adidas shoes for my runs (Supernova to be exact) and have been happy with them despite their weight. This year a “pro” at Terraloco in Rochester, MN introduced me to the GTS 12s. I love them. They feel lighter and have really given me a boost in my times (in fact, after a 3-month hiatus I recently ran a PR in the 8K category!

• Adrenaline fan

I like to work out using different shoe every other time, podiatrist recommended and it works for me. Need to have 8 wide in different colors instead of boring blue all the time! It looks like I never change my shoes! Love the Adrenaline 13… More colors please in wide!