Jun | 14
(1)
Events, Running Tips

Brooks Runs Seattle Guide: Tips, Tunes, Routes & Restaurants

Visiting Seattle? Download our Brooks Runs Seattle Guide for tips on local music, running routes and restaurants.

Visiting Seattle? Download our Brooks Runs Seattle Guide for tips on local music, running routes and restaurants.

As a hometown race, we are excited that the 2012 Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon is just days away. The June 23rd race has a new course that begins and ends at the historic Seattle Center and offers even more great views of the Emerald City.

In celebration, Brooks collected tips from our staff and local athletes to create a guide for runners that includes the best places to run, eat, and relax in Seattle. We even included tips on the best local songs to run to.

If you are coming to town for the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, or just to visit, download the guide and give it a run. The bolded text links to route maps, songs by local bands, and restaurants to dine at.

Is our Brooks Runs Seattle Guide incomplete? Add your suggestions for Seattle’s best places to eat, routes to run, and local music to listen to in a comment below.

For additional details on Brooks events for the Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, including our VIP Porta Potty and race expo booth, visit our events page.

Download the Brooks Runs Seattle Runner’s Guide

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
1 Comments
  1. Becky Tutmaher

I just purchased my first pair of Brooks shoes, and I am very satisfied with the shoes so far.  However, I must say that I was disappointed when I turned the box over and saw that the shoes were assembled in China.  Since they’re designed and engineered by U.S. white collar workers, why aren’t they manufactured by blue collar workers in the U.S.A. as well?  I would really like to see this change made.  Thank you for allowing me to express my opinion on your site.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.