May | 18
(6)
Brooks Athletes, Shoes & Gear

Contest: Enter for a Chance to Win Scott Jurek’s New Book

Enter for a chance to win a pair of Cascadia 7s and a signed copy of Scott Jurek's book Eat & Run

Enter for a chance to win a pair of Cascadia 7s and a signed copy of Scott Jurek's book Eat & Run

Win free Cascadia 7s and a signed copy of Scott’s new Book Eat & Run! Enter today!

In celebration of ultramarathon champion and Brooks athlete Scott Jurek‘s new book Eat & Run, we are hosting the Running Food Recipe Contest to find the best running food recipes and tips from fans. Five winners will be selected to receive a signed copy of Eat & Run and a pair of [dw id=1101151D006.070]Cascadia 7s[/dw].

Eat & Run documents Scott’s epic journey into ultramarathon greatness and his experience as a vegan athlete. In addition to sharing his life story, Scott’s new book includes vegan recipes he has used while training and racing ultras over the past 20 years.

This contest is no longer accepting entries.

This contest is open to US-residents only. For a complete list of our contest rules, visit www.brooksrunning.com. Entries must be received by June 2, 2012. To find a local retailer who will be carrying Eat & Run when it hits stores June 5, 2012, visit www.hmhbooks.com.

Join us for a Live Twitter Q & A with Scott Jurek

Want to learn more about Scott Jurek’s training and diet? Join Brooks for a live Q & A with Scott on Twitter on May 23, 2012 from 11:00 – 12:00 PM PST. To have your questions answered by the ultra champ, post a message to @Brooksrunning on Twitter using the #AskScott hashtag. 

Do you have a recipe that is perfect for runners? Add a comment below.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
6 Comments
  1. Hector_2296

just submitted my entry hopefully i can be one of the winners! if not ill definatley be looking for this book

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.