May | 1
(0)
Events, Shoes & Gear

Pin Your Run Happy Contest: And the Winner Is…

Congrats to Daniel Flahiff on winning the Pin Your Run Happy contest. His Pinterest board launches Brooks' Run Happy board.

Congrats to Daniel Flahiff on winning the Pin Your Run Happy contest. His Pinterest board launches Brooks' Run Happy board.

Brooks would to congratulate Daniel Flahiff, winner of our Pin Your Run Happy contest. After reviewing hundreds of fantastic submissions from runners, his essay and Pinterest board submission was judged by our expert panel as best illustrating Run Happy.

Checkout Daniel Flahiff's winning selections on the Brooks Run Happy Pinterest board.

Checkout Daniel Flahiff's winning selections on the Brooks Run Happy Pinterest board.

In his contest submission, Daniel shared what makes him Run Happy and included pins of some of our favorite people, places and running gear.

“It’s all about the crazy, fun, silly and ultimately rewarding thing we call running. From the back of the pack to the podium, running happy is not about the destination, it’s about the journey. And Brooks is with me every step of the way. Thanks for making it a great one. See you out there. Run Happy!”

We agree!

Daniel not only wins a $500 shopping spree for shoes and apparel on www.brooksrunning.com, but also has the prestigious honor of having his entry repinned on Brooks’ Run Happy board (follow us while you’re at it), kicking off our presence on the social sharing site Pinterest.

A big thanks goes to all the fans who participated in our contest.  Thank you for all of your inspirational entries.

Pinterest Fans

Follow Brooks at pinterest.com/brooksrunning for Run Happy inspiration.

Looking for more ways to win? Subscribe to the Brooks blog for updates on future contests and promotions.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
0 Comments