Apr | 30
(5)
Run Happy Inspiration, Shoes & Gear

The Business of Running

Introducing the limited-edition Adrenaline GTS 12 Berkshire Hathaway Shoe

Introducing the limited-edition Adrenaline GTS 12 Berkshire Hathaway Shoe

As many of you know, Brooks’ parent company is Berkshire Hathaway, headed by the iconic Warren Buffett. In celebration of the upcoming Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting, Brooks developed custom Berkshire Hathaway merchandise including a limited-edition Adrenaline GTS featuring the head honcho himself. Customizations to the GTS 12 include a redesigned shoe tongue with the Berkshire stock symbol (BRK), a new color, and sock liner featuring Warren breaking the tape at the finish line of a race.

Want to get your hands on a pair?

This limited edition GTS will be sold at the annual shareholders meeting in Omaha, Nebraska. Any additional pairs left over from Saturday’s meeting will be sold by our retail partner Peak Performance on Sunday and available on brooksrunning.com following that.

Update

Our limited edition Berkshire Hathaway merchandise is now available for purchase online at www.brooksrunning.com/BRK.

To go along with these custom GTS shoes, we also put together an infographic celebrating some of our accomplishments as a running-only company. We would like to thank all the runners and Brooks fans who have helped us achieve this!

Have you customized a pair of Brooks? Post a photo below.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
5 Comments
  • Donald C. Cutler

I want these shoes! I contacted Brooks’ customer support when I read about them on DealBook.  If there are a pair of 11s left over, dibs!

• Maxpower165

LAME

• http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1146284972 Holli Pardue Henderson

Do they come in womens? if so I have to have them! size 9… dibs

• Lynn Weber

As a shareholder and Adreneline wearer I am hoping to get my feet into a pair of these!!

• Megan

Woohoo! Are you guys not needing ID volunteers at the event this year?