Apr | 27
Run Happy Inspiration, Running Tips

Run Happy Playlist from Brooks Fans

What music do you run to?

What music do you run to?

Brooks runners are known for racing fast and running happy, but did you know that they also have excellent taste in music?

We recently asked our Facebook fans and Twitter followers what their favorite tunes to run to are. Below is a selection of some of their responses.

Did we miss a favorite song of yours? Add a comment below.

Katy Perry – Firework (via Kerry Kick)

Kinds of Leon – Sex on Fire (via Anissa Garcia)

Ram Jam – Black Betty (via Betsey)

3 Doors Down – Kryptonite (via LGoodwyne)

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros – 40 Day Dream (via Nicole Koutzas)

Thickfreakness – The Black Keys (via Jane Ruyle Jarka)

Helena Beat – Foster The People (via Brent Vanderhoof)

Levels – Avicii (via Dave Withers)

Eye of The Tiger – Survivor (via Karrie Rae Rodriguez)

Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO (via Christopher Todd)

Born To Run – Bruce Springsteen (via Helen Hyun Kang)

I Like That – Richard Vission ft. Luciana (via Heather Koski)

Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi (via Kevin Lu)

Wild Ones – Flo Rida ft. Sia (via Jessica Crate)

Midnight City – M83 (via Emily Werkheiser)

About Jordan
I'm passionate about living a healthy and active lifestyle and consider running a key component of my holistic approach to staying fit. Recently I competed in my first sprint triathlon and I am also training for my second STP (Seattle to Portland) bike ride this summer. I live and breathe Run Happy!
13 Comments
  1. Alison

Two of my favorites on here (Midnight City by M83 & Helena Beat by Foster the People). I also love anything by Example (“Midnight Run” and “Changed the Way You Kiss Me” are two of my faves) or Sleigh Bells.

2. Lynn Weber

Lose Yourself and Til I Collapse by Eminem, Eminence Front by The Who, Everybody Ona Move by Michael Franti, Thoughtless by Korn, Stinkfist by Tool. =)

3. gary

I end every race playlist with Bust-Out Brigade by The Go! Team
    Somewhere in the middle I always put Bad Moon Rising by CCR, at 180 bpm it’s perfect for locking in your turnover rate.

4. Royalkeister

“Midnight City” by M83 is a fantastic choice.  Any song by Matt & Kim (“Cameras” or “Daylight”) is a great running song. 

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.