Apr | 2
(2)
Run Happy Inspiration, Shoes & Gear

Designing Shoes that Run Green (and Fast)

Womens Green Silence in Blue Radiance / Scuba

Womens Green Silence in Blue Radiance / Scuba

If you haven’t tried the Green Silence out, you should give it a look. This lightweight racing flat comes in a half dozen stylish colors and is built with soy-based inks and 75% recycled materials. The midsole of the Green Silence is even developed using BioMoGo, the world’s first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes.

All this technology not only makes a light and fast shoe, but also highlights a value of Brooks: we want to design products that help you Run Happy and run green.

This is why we built our entire line of PureProject shoes with this BioMogo technology, and is why we continue to develop new, sustainable footwear innovations  (and did we mention Brooks shoes are vegan-friendly).

In addition to our team of scientists and designers, Brooks creates these sustainable innovations by harnessing running insights and feedback from our customers. We would love to know what green issues are important to you when you shop for performance running shoes. Take a moment and complete this brief survey.

Take this 5-question sustainable footwear survey

Thanks for your feedback! Run Happy!

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
2 Comments
  1. RCSandbagger

Hate to see Brooks phasing out the Green Silence. It would be helpful to provide Green Silence customers with recommendations on a similar shoe. I don’t think the Pure shoes have the same feel at all.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.