Mar | 30
(4)
Events, Shoes & Gear

Love Pinterest? Enter the Pin Your Run Happy Contest

Are you a fan of the site Pinterest.com? Brooks is celebrating the launch of our Pinterest Page and wants your help filling our Run Happy board on this new social sharing site. It’s easy to participate and one winner will be selected to receive a $500 gift card for use on www.brooksrunning.com.

Click here to enter.

To Enter

1. Follow Brooks Running on Pinterest and “like” us on Facebook.
  2. Create a personal Run Happy board on your Pinterest account and fill it with the things that inspire you to run happy (and be sure to include your favorite Brooks shoes or clothing).
  3. Submit your board on Brooks’ Facebook page and tell us why it means Run Happy to you.
  4. The winner will be selected by Brooks and will receive $500 in Brooks shoes and apparell. Their winning submission will also help launch our Run Happy Pinterest board. Contest ends April 30, 2012.

Good luck to everyone who participates!

For more information, visit the contest form on our Facebook page, or read the official rules.

Join the Pin Your Run Happy for the chance to win $500 in Brooks shoes and apparel

Join the Pin Your Run Happy for the chance to win $500 in Brooks shoes and apparel

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
4 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.