Mar | 27
(0)
Events, Run Happy Cavalcade of Curiosities

Next Stop, Virginia! Run Happy Cavalcade of Curiosities Rolls On

The Army team at Run-N- Tri in Gulfport, Mississippi.

The Army team at Run-N- Tri in Gulfport, Mississippi.

The 2012 Brooks Run Happy Cavalcade of Curiosities Tour kicked off just over a month ago giving out free prizes and gait analysis, Run Happy performances, running tips from Brooks staff and more!

Over the past month the amazing double decker bus tour has traveled from Mississippi to Louisiana, then up to Maryland and now onto Virginia. Along the way we have visited specialty running stores, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathons, and local races!

So what’s next on deck for the Cavalcade? This week we have lots of fun events planned around the Monument 10K race in Richmond, Virginia – so if you’re in the area we’d love for you to stop by! By visiting the Cavalcade you’ll be able to have your running gait analyzed and receive a prize! And did we mention this is all FREE?

Cavalcade of Curiosities

The Cavalcade of Curiosities at Fleet Feet Sports in Gaithersburg, Maryland.

Check out the Run Happy Cavalcade of Curiosities Tour schedule for upcoming stops at www.brooksrunning.com.

Also be sure to follow us on Twitter (@brooksrunning) for tour updates and check out our archive of videos and photos from past tour stops which are sure to provide you with some Run Happy inspiration!

Have you caught the tour yet? What was your favorite part?

Curious how the amazing double decker Cavalcade came to be? Check out this time-lapse video below to see the creation process from start to finish! More great videos like this one can also be viewed on the Brooks’ YouTube channel.

About Jordan
I'm passionate about living a healthy and active lifestyle and consider running a key component of my holistic approach to staying fit. Recently I competed in my first sprint triathlon and I am also training for my second STP (Seattle to Portland) bike ride this summer. I live and breathe Run Happy!
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.