Mar | 7
(0)
Events, Run Happy Inspiration, Shoes & Gear

Bob & Trish Joggle to California and Break More Records

If you’ve been following the Brooks Joggle Happy Tour, you have seen Bob and Trish travel all across the US, sharing their love of running and juggling (or “Joggling“), and breaking records along the way. The couple has given demonstrations at elementary schools, mixed swimming into their training regiment, and hosted Run Happy holiday joggling videos. While wearing the Green Silence, Bob and Trish have also each set new Guinness World Records for the fastest 5k run while juggling!

Brooks Joggle Happy Tour

Read more about the Brooks Joggle Happy Tour

Recently the Joggle Happy Tour made a visit to San Diego where Bob and Trish ran the Max and Jake’s Big Race, a technical trail 5k. Bob finished in 3rd place in 16:55 and Trish finished 3rd in 20:58–both while juggling. The race was a fundraiser benefitting Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego.

Last weekend the couple raced in in Long Beach, CA. Bob won the race and PRed with a time of 16:42, breaking his old world record (16:51)… he was wearing the Brooks T7 Racers. Trish was the 2nd female with a time of 21:01. Congrats to both!

We hope you enjoy the Brooks Joggle Happy Tour video from San DiegoSubscribe to Brooks on YouTube for more Run Happy clips.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
0 Comments