Mar | 6
(1)
Events, Run Happy Inspiration, Running Tips, Shoes & Gear

You’re Invited: Catch the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities Tour in 2012

Cavalcade of Curiosities

What happens when you mix a bus, a mobile gait analysis system and an Arcade of Oddities? You get a new and improved Cavalcade of Curiosities! Find us on the road as we tour the US for prizes and fun.

After a brief rest earlier this year to refill its Run Happy boosters and load up more prize gear, the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities is back on road in 2012! We will be making stops at Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathons and running shops across the nation.The Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities offers free running gait analysis (now with iPads and digital analysis), an Arcade of Oddities “museum” displaying running wonders from around the world, along with contests and Run Happy prizes.

Checkout the Cavalcade schedule to see when we are coming to your town.We hope you join us!

What can you expect at a Cavalcade stop?

• Free prizes
  • Free gait analysis
  • Run Happy performances
  • Running tips and guidance from Brooks staff
  • Other cheer and programs from local running shops
For more information on Brooks events, checkout Brooks events on Facebook. Run Happy!
A demonstration of how Brooks DNA helps cushion the run at a recent Cavalcade stop.

A demonstration of how Brooks DNA helps cushion the run at a recent Cavalcade stop.

Upcoming Cavalcade of Curiosities Event Stops

March (LA, MD, VA)

3/6 Happy Running Club- Baton Rouge, LA
4pm-8pm
3/10 Charm City Run- Timonium, MD
9am-3pm
3/11 Kelly St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock 5K- Finish Line- Baltimore, MD
12:00pm-3:30pm
3/15 Rock ‘n’ Roll USA Marathon & 1/2 Marathon Expo
DC Armory
2400 East Capital St
Washington D.C.
12pm – 7pm
3/16 Rock ‘n’ Roll USA Marathon & 1/2 Marathon Expo
DC Armory
2400 East Capital St
Washington D.C.
10am-7pm
3/20 Fleet Feet Sports- Annapolis, MD
1:30pm-7:00pm
3/21 Charm City Run- Annapolis, MD
4pm-9pm
3/22 Fleet Feet Sports- Gaithersburg, MD
4pm-8pm
3/24 Monument 10K Training Run- Thomas Dale High School- Chester, VA
3626 W Hundred Rd
Chester, VA 23831
7:15am-11:30am
3/26 3 Sports- Richmond, VA
3pm-7pm
3/27 Road Runner Running Store- Richmond, VA
2pm-7pm
3/29 Monument 10K Expo- Richmond, VA
Arthur Ashe Athletic Center
3001A N Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23230
11am-9pm
3/30 Monument 10K Expo- Richmond, VA
Arthur Ashe Athletic Center
3001A N Boulevard
Richmond, VA 23230
11am-9pm
3/31 Monument 10K Finish Line- Richmond, VA
Monroe Park
50 N Belvidere St
Richmond, VA
Time TBD

For a complete list of our upcoming Cavalcade of Curiosities stops, visit Brooks’ events page.

What does setting up the Cavalcade looks like at a Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Expo? Take a look.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
1 Comments
  • Mary

I was able to experience the cavalcade at the DC armory last week, and had a blast. My friends and I really enjoyed everything you offered, and we were super excited to be able to have our gaits analyzed. The staff was extremely friendly and helped us to understand what kind of support we needed in a sneaker as runners. My next sneaker will definitely be Brooks. Thank you again for providing the great services, and keep up the great work.