Jan | 31
(0)
Events

A New Way to Run (and Rock) in Seattle

Want to find the new start and finish of the Seattle Rock 'N' Roll Marathon & 1/2? Head on over to Seattle Center

Want to find the new start and finish of the Seattle Rock 'N' Roll Marathon & 1/2? Head on over to Seattle Center. Photo via Flickr @azza-bazoo

In its fourth year, the annual running block party known as the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & ½ Marathon benefiting the American Cancer Society will debut a revamped course (map embedded below) highlighting Seattle’s serene surroundings and notable landmarks.

After starting its first three editions in the suburban City of Tukwila, the 2012 event will begin in downtown Seattle welcoming more than 26,000 runners to Seattle Center on Saturday, June 23.

As an official sponsor for the Rock ‘N’ Roll Race Series, Brooks is excited for this new, scenic course with a start and finish in the heart of Seattle, our hometown. Just like in  previous years, Brooks will be hosting events and promotions leading up to the June race and will be pulling out all the stops for the race expo. Our Cavalcade of Curiosities will be on site offering free gait analysis and Brooks fans and staff will be cheering on running come race day.

We hope to see you on the new course this June!

New 2012 Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon & Half-Marathon Course Map

Setup of the Brooks Cavalcade of Curiosities  

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
0 Comments