Dec | 9
(0)
Run Happy Inspiration, Shoes & Gear

The No-Budget-Left-Behind Brooks Gift Guide

The No-Budget-Left-Behind Gift Guide

The No-Budget-Left-Behind Gift Guide

Still looking for the perfect holiday gift for the runner in your life? Check out our gift guide and create a wish list of your own for a chance to win $500 towards making it come true! We created an extensive gift guide at a wide array of prices so that no budget is left behind.  Listed below are some of our favorite items, check out our website for a more extensive gift guide!

These are a few of my favorite things:

The T7 Racer

The T7 Racer

-Racing Flats: These shoes are so colorful and stylish that I occasionally forget they were made for performance running and not for style. While Brooks carries a long list of fun and comfortable styles of flats, my all-time favorite is the T7 Racer. The first time I took this shoe out in public a friend who is a personal shopper raved about how stylish it was… little did she know how functional it is as well! Let’s face it, racing flats make a statement. Brooks flats start at $60 and the T7 Racer is $85.

The Adapt Glove

The Adapt Glove

-Adapt gloves: I could write an entire blog post on how the adapt gloves have changed my life, but to save you from my glove ramblings, I’ll highlight what I consider to be the two best features of these gloves. First, they have a stowable windshield! This means that if your fingers get too warm and toasty as you run you can pull back the windshield and tuck it into the back of the glove. Amazing! Second, the gloves are MP3 compatible. They’re built with an MP3 thumb pad and have flip-back thumbs–just in case Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer comes on for the third time this run and you decide to skip it (or feel inspired to text grandma during your run). You can get this awesome gift for $30.

-PureProject shoes: These shoes have won awards from Runner’s World and have enough features and technology built in to make any runner happy. To top things off, they are some of the best looking shoes out there—and not just in the performance running category. The PureProject collection ranges from $90 to $120.

Versatile Low Cut Socks

Versatile Low Cut Socks

-Versatile Low Cut 3 Pack of socks: Any runner knows that it’s impossible to have too many good pairs of running socks! These socks are water wicking, blister blocking, midsole cushioning gloves for your feet and are just $10 for a 3 pack. If your gift receiver happens to like more technical socks I’d recommend the Infiniti Low Cut Tab sock.

Silver Bullet Jacket

Silver Bullet Jacket

-Just for her, I’d recommend the Silver Bullet Jacket.  This jacket is windproof, water-resistant with thumb wholes and flip-mitts. I have found that the flip-mitt allows me to run without gloves even when the temperature is below freezing. This jacket also has an aluminum membrane that creates warmth without adding weight to the jacket. You can get the Silver Bullett Jacket for $150.

Nightlife Jacket II

Nightlife Jacket II

-Just for him, I recommend the Nightlife Jacket II. This is the ultimate jacket for the gotta-run-at-night man in your life. He will love this windproof, water-resistant, full front zip jacket, and you can rest in peace knowing that he is visible 360 degrees around. The Nightlife Jacket II goes for $100.

What’s on your holiday wish list?

About Kristen
Kristen has worked for Brooks since summer 2011 and is an addicted runner. She ran in the Big 10 conference for The Ohio State University where she recently finished her master’s degree in Communication. Kristen is now running half-marathons (with a PR of 1:18:41) and full marathons (2:45:46). Kristen is a 2012 Olympic Marathon Trials qualifier.
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.