Oct | 20
(5)
Events, Run Happy Inspiration

Brooks’ Headquarters is Moving to…Seattle!

Brooks CEO Jim Weber and Seattle Mayor McGinn speaking at a press conference announcing the new headquarters

Brooks CEO Jim Weber and Seattle Mayor McGinn speaking at a press conference announcing the new headquarters

Brooks is excited to announce that we are moving our headquarters and bringing our special brand of “Run Happy” right into Seattle’s vibrant Fremont/Wallingford area, relocating our global headquarters to the recently announced 3400 Stone project by Skanska USA Commercial Development. Our move-in date is slated for late 2013 when Brooks  Sports, Inc.—parent company to Brooks and Moving Comfort—will occupy roughly 80,000 usable square feet of the 120,000-square-foot building, located across the street from Seattle’s popular Burke-Gilman Trail. The ground floor of the new Brooks headquarters building will also house the brands’ first ever retail concept shop.

Our new headquarters will give us more space to grow, offer Brooks staff a scenic view of Lake Union and is located right next to one of the best running and biking spots in the city–the Burke-Gilman Trail. In addition to being a great location  in an amazing city, our new headquarters in the 3400 Stone project will be an ultra-green building meeting the City of Seattle’s new Living Building Pilot Program. These standards push the boundaries of current building design and construction methods and reaffirm Brooks’ commitment to running happy and being green. We are excited about the space to grow and hope you visit once we move in!

An artists rendering of our future Brooks Global Headquarters in Seattle

The map below shows where our new headquarters will be built, just steps from some of the best running trails and parks in Seattle. We cannot wait to move in!

Brooks New Headquarters Map

The Brooks shoe marks where our future headquarter will be located in the Fremont/Wallingford area of Seattle. Will you visit us?

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
5 Comments
  • Twinathon

Yay!  When are you going to start up your run club?  :o) I vote for Saturdays at 9am and Thursdays at 7pm.  Excited to have you guys in town.

• http://www.brooksrunning.com Joel Ballezza, Brooks

We are very excited too! We’ll keep you posted on our plans. Late 2013 can’t come soon enough!

• Dolores Cittadino

The Addictiion 9 was the best shoe I have ever used. Why did you feel compelled to fix what isn’t broken? Were sales down? Were you receiving complaints? Come on, please bring it back. I don’t care what # you have to give it, just please bring it back. I did purchase another pair when I was notified that it would not be offered anymore. After trying the Addiction 10 (do not like), I am searching for any left over size 10.5 (D) Additiion 9s. Sadly, no luck so far. You are forcing me to look at another brand.

• Dolores Cittadino

The Addictiion 9 was the best shoe I have ever used. Why did you feel compelled to fix what isn’t broken? Were sales down? Were you receiving complaints? Come on, please bring it back. I don’t care what # you have to give it, just please bring it back. I did purchase another pair when I was notified that it would not be offered anymore. After trying the Addiction 10 (do not like), I am searching for any left over size 10.5 (D) Additiion 9s. Sadly, no luck so far. You are forcing me to look at another brand.

• brooksblog

Hi Dolores. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. As we update the shoe on a bi-annual basis, any feedback that we are provided can be directed to our footwear team for future updates. You can send what you miss about the Addiction 9 to our CS team at store@brooksrunning.com. Thank you very much!