Sep | 14
(0)
Brooks Promotion Codes, Events

PureProject on the Run: Catch Us and Win a Pair

PureProject on the Run

PureProject PureConnect Shoes

Become a fan at facebook.com/brooksrunning and watch us starting 9/18 for the chance to win

Get ready! Over the next two weeks, Brooks is visiting 14 cities and giving away 14 pairs of Brooks PureProject shoes.

The first runner to find us in each city wins a pair of PureProject shoes, Brooks apparel and other free gear. And, the winners of our first and last stops – Philadelphia and Seattle – will also receive a free entry into the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon or Half-Marathons! (Huge thanks to our partner Competitor!)

Now, lace up and log-in.

How to participate:

1. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/brooksrunning
  2. Beginning 9/18, watch for daily tips on our Facebook page on where to catch us in the cities below
  3. Find us wearing a green PureProject shirt, say “I caught PureProject on the Run” and win a pair of PureProject shoes and other Brooks gear
  4. Not in the neighborhood? That’s OK. You can also enter for the chance to win one of 14 pairs of PureProject shoes by posting a photo and title on our Facebook wall about why you should be selected to win. One online winner will be selected each day.
Example of Facebook Post announcing tips

Checkout Facebook for hints on where to catch us

Where can you catch us?

Check out cities and dates below. Each day we will be revealing hints on our location on Facebook, so “Like” us to make sure you know when we’re coming to town.

1. Sunday, September 18, 2011 Philadelphia, PA
  2. Monday, September 19, 2011 Washington, DC
  3. Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Durham, NC
  4. Wednesday, September 21, 2011 Cincinnati, OH
  5. Thursday, September 22, 2011 Chicago, IL
  6. Friday, September 23, 2011 Atlanta, GA
  7. Saturday, September 24, 2011 Minneapolis, MI
  8. Sunday, September 25, 2011 Houston, TX
  9. Monday, September 26, 2011 San Francisco, CA
  10. Tuesday, September 27, 2011 New York, NY
  11. Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Dallas, TX
  12. Thursday, September 29, 2011 Colorado Springs, CO
  13. Friday, September 30, 2011 Los Angeles, CA
  14. October 1, 2011 Seattle, WA
Rock N Roll Marathon Series

If we aren’t coming to your area, you still have a chance to win by posting a photo on our Facebook page and by telling us why you should be selected as the daily online winner. This promotion ends October 1, 2011. Good luck and Run Happy!

To learn more about the Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon and Half-Marathon Series from Competitor, visit www.runrocknroll.competitor.com or connect with Competitor on Facebook.

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
0 Comments

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.