Jun | 7
Run Happy Inspiration, Shoes & Gear

Customer Creates Alternative ST Racer Colors

ST Racer 5 Minimalist Unisex Shoe

Jeff Sheinkopf is a Brooks customer and graphic designer from New York City who regularly runs 100 miles a week. Between hitting the road in Ravennas and taking to the NY trails in Cascadias , Jeff mocked-up some alternative color schemes for the Brooks Racer ST 5 and tweeted them last week.

Thanks Jeff! We’ll share your feedback with our footwear team!

What do you think? Which of customer Jeff Sheinkopf’s Photoshop designs of the Racer ST 5 do you like most?

Photoshoped designs by Brooks customer Jeff Sheinkopf

Photoshoped designs by Brooks customer Jeff Sheinkopf

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
30 Comments
  1. Randall Crowley

I like the first design (black blue yellow), 2nd (red black with grey) and the 2nd to last (black & blue with grey) for sure.

2. JD Lavallee

I would love to see the second from top (red/black) and second from bottom (blue/black) released as the next men’s colors! Great designs!

3. heather

the 2nd, 4th and 5th designs are great! I hope Brooks can put new colors out soon. I love my orange and blue racers but new colors would be nice!

4. Michael

I LOVE my new ST5s with the orange and blue. As to those designs…well, I like the first one and the last one. Those in between the first and last are…zzzzzz…oh, excuse me! I fell asleep looking at them because they are boring!

5. anne

I don’t like all the black – it makes the shoe look heavy. I want my shoes to look light and flat. That being said, I’d take the yellow midsole and pair it with the blue mesh and add a yellow logo.

6. Alex

I would definately buy the second from the top (red upper w/ black midsole). Also, the second from the bottom (blue upper w/ black midsole) looks good too. Great designs Jeff!

7. Brandon

I really like #1, #2 if it had a black logo instead of gray, #5, and #6 with a red base instead of black. Great designs!

8. Steve

Hi im interested in buying my first Brooks shoes the T7 racer. I normally run in Nike size 7 ( UK size ). Are the sizes similar. Thanks

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.