Mar | 1
(0)
Shoes & Gear

Brooks are for Kids, Too

Olivia (4) and Quinby (3) and their Brooks

Olivia (4) and Quinby (3) and their Brooks

Proud mama (and Brooks Creative Services Manager) Asa Douglas sent me these pictures of her kids excitedly showing off their new Brooks shoes. “They were running laps in the kitchen and the living room, competing with each other,” said Asa. “They thought it was really cool to have the same shoes as their dad.”

Olivia's Kids Adrenaline GTS

Olivia

Quinby described his Kids’ Adrenaline GTS as “super hero shoes“, while Olivia was thrilled that hers came in purple, “my favorite color!” Both kids wore their shoes to the Brooks PR Invitational last weekend, fully expecting that they would be on the track competing, too, and asking “When is it our turn?” Just a few more years, kids.

About kids’ shoe sizes: Children’s shoes are sized in two waves. The infants and children’s size wave starts at size 1 for pre-walking tots and extends to size 13.5 (measuring 7¾ inches from heel to toe). The youth size wave starts again at size 1 (at just under 8 inches from heel to toe), and extends through adult sizes. This wave normally accommodates children ages 6+.

Our Kids’ Ghost shoes, offered in sizes 10.5-13.5 and 1-7, start in the infants and children’s size wave and then continue into the youth size wave. Please note: size 10.5 is the smallest size in the Kids’ Ghost. Our Kids’ Adrenaline™ GTS, offered in sizes 1-7, fits the second (youth) wave of children’s shoe sizes.

> Check out our running shoes for girls
> Check out our running shoes for boys

Silly Rabbit

Silly Rabbit, Brooks are for Kids

About Sunny
I'm a runner, writer, and traveler who loves running half marathons. I live in Seattle with my much faster husband and two rescue cats. I also have an inexplicable affection for otters.
0 Comments