Nov | 13
Events, Run Happy Inspiration

Watch the Brooks Dream Video + Help a Great Cause!

We recently wrapped up a fun, short video called Dream, which captures (for us at least!) the fantasy of a perfect run.

To celebrate, Brooks is donating five cents for every view of the video (up to a max of $25K) on the Brooks website or YouTube to Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in support of breast cancer research. We’re super excited to share the video — and for the chance to make a contribution to such a worthy cause.

We hope you enjoy the video, and share it with your friends!

About Joel
I am a runner in Seattle, Washington. When I'm not at work, I enjoy camping, running trail races and exploring the outdoors.
12 Comments
  1. James

Love the video! I agree with Carmen, the song was awesome. But I think a video download would be more worth it. But great job again!

2. Walking Tom

This “dream” video is offensive. What is the point of the guy grabbing his crotch? Not just once, but twice?

Otherwise fine, but what’s the point?

3. mlgreen8753

What a nice gesture of support the breast cancer cause. It’s supporters like them that have lead to break throughs. I recently read something on breastcancerinvesting.com about cancer research that targets cancer cells specifically and doesnt involve chemotherapy or surgery.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.